in Environmental Testing, Measurement and Analysis
Faced with the urgency of climate change, environmental risk management needs to be at the heart of corporate concerns, now more than ever. Thanks to its network of highly qualified experts with multidisciplinary know-how, Apave can help you to :
- Anticipate environmental risks in the context of a construction project, and verify compliance with the environmental impact study on completion of the work.
- Carry out tests and measurements as part of an environmental audit to comply with local regulatory requirements.
- Gain a better understanding of the environmental impact of your activity, so you can control it more effectively.
- Protect your employees, customers or users from exposure to physical, chemical or biological risks
- Assess the environmental performance of your facilities and equipment
At Apave Afrique, we can carry out environmental and geotechnical tests, measurements, analyses and sampling of all kinds to help you understand and control the impact of your activity on the environment:
- Indoor and outdoor air quality analyses
- Soil, wastewater and waste analysis
- Hydraulic testing (sanitary and industrial water, boiler water, cooling water, process water, etc.)
- Pollution measurements ;
- Mining prospecting
- Atmospheric discharge measurements
- Materials testing
- Measurements and tests on your industrial equipment (climatic and mechanical tests, etc.)
- Geotechnical testing (sampling, coring, measurement and qualification of materials)
- Industrial noise and vibration measurements
- Plating stress measurements and tests on oils to assess their resistance
|As a third-party organization authorized to carry out all types of geotechnical and environmental testing, Apave Afrique is a trusted partner to help you assess and control the environmental impact of your activity, and take action to protect the planet. One of our key differentiating strengths is the use of state-of-the-art equipment and tools, such as drone-based testing and measurement. Apave Afrique also boasts a team of highly qualified experts who are fully aware of the regulatory and technical constraints specific to your sector of activity. In addition, we have 18 industrial test centers to analyze the results of samples taken.
A solid territorial network
Thanks to our highly mobile teams, we are able to cover the entire continent. This enables us to offer you tailor-made support for all your needs.