in Project Management Assistance
Identify your issues and problems from the outset, and we'll provide you with a structured project management service perfectly tailored to your needs.
We support you throughout your project, offering solutions to :
- manage the technical, human and environmental risks associated with your construction or renovation projects
- Optimize the performance of your worksites through customized support
- Improve the energy performance of your buildings and reduce their environmental impact
- Assess the technical, functional and regulatory status of your assets at any time
We are able to intervene at every stage of your project's progress, offering project management assistance (PMA) covering various aspects such as :
- Project management throughout the project, including management of human, environmental, technical, financial, legal and administrative risks.
- Strategic management of your real estate assets through technical and regulatory audits, sustainable buildings in operation, and the development of a real estate master plan
- audits of infrastructure structures such as bridges, tunnels and roads
- Vulnerability analyses (seismic, materials, etc.) by our experts
- Implementation of energy solutions through audits and thermal modeling
- Instrumentation assessments
|Our multi-disciplinary teams and their high level of expertise meet your specific needs. These teams include civil and urban planning engineers, geographers, occupational health and safety specialists, management consultants and more.
Thanks to our extensive expertise in a wide range of sectors, we are able to work with organizations from all walks of life, including nuclear, aeronautical, rail, agri-food and others.
Our experts have in-depth knowledge of the occupational hazards specific to your business. What's more, they have in-depth technical knowledge and mastery of the relevant regulations. You can count on their prompt, honest, attentive and professional support.
Apave in Africa operates as an independent third-party organization, providing transparent and ethical consulting.
A solid territorial network
Thanks to our highly mobile teams, we are able to cover the entire continent. This enables us to offer you tailor-made support for all your needs.
What is a project management assistance mission?Assistance à Maîtrise d'Ouvrage (AMO) is a decision-making service designed to support and advise a project owner throughout a construction or renovation project. This service covers technical, legal, administrative, environmental and financial issues. It is carried out by an external professional with skills tailored to the customer's specific needs. By adopting a proactive approach, this expert proposes informed solutions while respecting the client's role in the project.
Why use an AMO?
There are a number of situations in which it may be essential to call on the services of a project management assistant:
- - To effectively manage a complex or large-scale project involving unique challenges
- - To overcome a lack of specific technical skills
- - To benefit from cutting-edge expertise in targeted areas such as energy performance, environmental impact or the legal framework
- - To coordinate the activities of several companies or independent service providers working on the same site
- - To facilitate communication between the project manager and the client, and ensure a clear understanding of the needs expressed.
- - And many other reasons besides...
When should you choose an AMO?Our project management team can intervene at any stage of the project. Whether you're in the investigation, design, implementation or operation phase, we're here to support you.
Who are your project management services aimed at?Our AMO services are aimed at a wide range of customers, from both the public and private sectors. We are able to work on all types of site in Cameroon, including residential buildings, business premises, tertiary establishments, engineering structures (tunnels, bridges, roads, port and maritime structures, etc.), civil infrastructures, facilities, equipment, etc.