in Property Management
Do you want to assess the condition of your property assets? Carry out diagnostics and audits to secure a major property transaction? Check the solidity and conformity of your buildings?
Whatever your objective, Apave in Africa can support you throughout the life cycle of your property to ensure its long-term survival. Our teams, experienced in large-scale projects in a variety of contexts, can help you put the control of human, environmental and technical risks at the heart of the management of your real estate assets.
Our teams of experts are at your side at every stage in the management of your property assets: project analysis, design, construction, operation, rehabilitation, deconstruction, etc.
We offer a wide range of tailor-made, on-demand solutions to meet all your needs:
- Securing planning permission applications
- Estimating and enhancing the value of your assets
- Consulting on how to control your energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions
- Support you in maintaining the quality of your building and its equipment
- Guarantee the technical and regulatory compliance of your electrical, heating, air conditioning and lifting equipment installations, etc.
- Assess the health and safety of people on your construction sites
- Guide you through the environmental certification process for your buildings
- Ensuring site accessibility for people with reduced mobility
- Checking the reliability of your fire safety systems
- Support you in your efforts to manage soil pollution
- Carrying out diagnostics to ensure the viability of your property project (energy performance diagnostics - DPE; asbestos diagnostics; electricity, gas, lead, termite and parasite diagnostics, etc.), etc.
With Apave in Africa, you benefit from an independent, informed view of the proposals put forward by designers and builders. Our teams can help you assess and prevent risks related to: health and safety protection for people on construction sites; the solidity of your structures and equipment; the energy performance, accessibility and safety of your buildings, etc.
Apave in Africa
a privileged independent partner in the management of your real estate assets
| Apave in Africa is part of a group that has been a leader in risk management for over 150 years. As a third-party organisation, we provide you with an independent view, with the utmost transparency and probity, to help you better understand, enhance and maintain your property assets. Listening, a commitment to quality and integrity are the values that characterise us and that we apply to each and every one of our assignments.
We have worked with many of Africa's leading property companies, including:
A solid territorial network
Thanks to our highly mobile teams, we are able to cover the entire continent. This enables us to offer you tailor-made support for all your needs.
about our property management support
What types of property can you help me with?Thanks to our multi-sector know-how, our many years of experience and our vast pool of expertise, we can work with you on all types of property projects: collective and individual housing; commercial property (offices, shops, etc.); very tall buildings; service, tourist or leisure residences; industrial buildings; health and medico-social establishments (EHPAD, hospitals, etc.)... Our multidisciplinary teams quickly identify the issues and challenges specific to the type of property and your sector, in order to offer you services tailored as closely as possible to your needs.
How can you help me optimise the management of my property assets?Managing a property portfolio means knowing the strengths and weaknesses of each building inside out. As an independent body, Apave offers you a comprehensive view of the condition of your assets, through tailor-made services. Thanks to this support, you will have all the information you need to make informed decisions about the management and operation of your property assets.
What risks should I be aware of when managing my property assets?
Today's property managers face many challenges and issues. They have to prevent and control risks:
- - Human: safety and health protection of workers on building sites, customers and building users, etc.
- - Technical: soundness of structures, quality and performance of equipment and installations, etc.
- - Regulatory: compliance with local legal requirements and standards.
- - Environmental: in the face of the climate emergency, sustainable construction, energy performance and reducing carbon impact are key issues for the construction industry today.
At what stage of the property project can we intervene?We make it a point of honour to support you throughout the life cycle of your structures and buildings. You can call on our services at any stage in the development of your property project: at the planning stage, during the design phase, during construction or on handover. Depending on the timing of the intervention, the maturity of the project and your needs, we will offer you tailored support.
Who is your property management support aimed at?Our property management support services are aimed at all players in the public and private sectors: companies, local authorities, asset managers, operators, developers, manufacturers, etc. Our multi-sector expertise, built up over several decades working with major players in the African market, means we can operate in all sectors of activity (aeronautics, nuclear, service sector, industrial, agri-food, etc.).